- Contract until the end of financial year 2017 with a view of extesnion
- Paramatta location
- Project Manager with good experience information management systems experience
Our client is currently sourcing for a Project Manager who can
- Ensure that the project is managed and delivered to a professional standard and in accordance with policies, standards and procedures according to clients requirements
- Provide leadership at a team and senior level and negotiate issues and solutions across the division and organisational boundaries including with the client group(s) and internal and external stakeholders;
- Lead, motivate and develop the Project Delivery team through day to day and formal performance management processes to facilitate achievement of business goals;
- Ensure that customer needs, expectations and satisfaction are proactively managed including compliance with client specifications and quality assurance standards;
- Ensure appropriate delivery framework / methodology is adopted by the project a
- Drive the delivery and implementation of the project\’s products (including production of all relevant documentation for product delivery and acceptance during the project life cycle and ongoing support) that meet the project\’s objectives and customer\’s acceptance criteria;
- Monitor and manage external vendors as outlined within signed contracts.
- Manage all change management activities for the project including training;
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PMO related to delivering the Project;
To be suitable for this position, candidate must have
- Previous experience working on project to replace the existing legacy Internal Complaints Information Management System with a single contemporary technology solution to enhance internal complaint management.
- Decommission of existing solution
- Data Migration from existing system to new solution
- Data Archival from mainframe based complaint management systems
ow to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 0404 891 109 with Ref no-12590 for further details. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: