- Location : Melbourne CBD
- Contract Position : 6 Months
Our client is currently sourcing for a Project Manager with :
- 5 to 10 years industry experience in project management;
- Accountable for achieving the objectives of the project as defined and agreed to in the Project Management Plan;
- Manage cross-functional and BAU resources to establish a specialist support function;
- Familiar with IVR and LiveChat contact centre technologies;
- Familiar with contact centre cost modelling, resourcing and performance measurement metrics;
- Co-ordinate testing of business processes and customer trials;
- Collate all feedback and defects raised during testing and trials and facilitate process of allocation to correct group for allocation;
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of customer experience during email migration;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence and work with resources who are not dedicated to the project;
- Motivated and prepared to work in a high pressure project environment.
- TDP (Technology Delivery Process) – Waterfall delivery methodology;
- Understanding of Agile Project Management methodologies;
- Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Understanding of telecommunication network technology;
- High degree of stakeholder management experience;
- Budget estimating;
- Schedule planning;
- Proven track record with project management of complex \’First Application Release\’ new development/discretionary projects of work.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 0404 891 109 quoting reference number #12208 . Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: