- North Sydney location
- 10 month contract role
- Must have excellent communication skills
Reporting directly to the Project Executive, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing the project whilst adhering to the mandated policies, standards and procedures. They will ensure that the project delivers the required products and services within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefit.
- Provide leadership at a team and senior level, as well as negotiate issues and solutions both within the organisation and with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead, motivate and develop the Project Delivery team to facilitate achievement of business goals
- Ensure that customer needs, expectations and satisfaction are proactively managed, including compliance with client specifications and quality assurance standards
- Ensure appropriate delivery framework / methodology is adopted
- Drive the delivery and implementation of the project\’s products during the project life cycle and whilst providing ongoing support
- Monitor and manage external vendors accordingly
- Manage all change management activities and training for the project
- Previous experience delivering high quality successful ICT projects using contemporary project management methodologies and application development methodology
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills to set direction and approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision
- Certified in project management best practice methodologies (PRINCE2)
- Demonstrated experience in mobilising, motivating and managing a successful team as well as work effectively with senior leaders and drive progress in the face of ambiguous or changing situations.
- Knowledge of and experience in organisational change / benefits management
- Highly experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power Point)
In order to be eligible for this role you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Apply now to be immediately considered. Once you have applied, contact Cass on (03) 8506 6578 for more information.
Applications close 30/07/2015