- Government Organisation l Must have Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship
- Start ASAP l Interviewing Now
- 6 Month Contract with a view to extend l $400/day
-Large Government Organisation
-Project Lead – Capital Projects
-Western Subjects l $400/day
-6 month contract with a possible extension
-Start ASAP 08/06/15
My client is a Government Organisation situated in the Western Suburbs and is on the hunt for a Projects Leader for Capital/ Infrastructure related Projects.
* Effectively manage capital and community development projects using best practice Project / Programme Management tools
* Deliver projects planned to an agreed budget, quality and time
* Engage with local people, community leaders and Officers to respond to emerging themes and issues in the community.
Skills/ Experience required:
- Project Management skills including Project Planning, implementation and reporting.
- Developing Project briefs and managing project teams and monitoring task schedules.
- Experience and knowledge of community development principles and practice. Ability to think independently, creatively, inventively, imaginatively and able to find new ways of working
- Good interpersonal skills required in motivating and leading, ensuring that high standards are maintained at all times
- Good leadership and organisational skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both inside and outside the organisation
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11737. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546