Our government department client is looking for a Project Lead to take up a 2 months role with a possibility of extension in NSW. As a project lead, he will be responsible for leading aspects of the project on a day to day basis on behalf of the Project Manager in accordance with the NSW Government and PMO mandated policies, standards and procedures.
This position reports directly to the Project Manager with functional reporting to the PMO.
Mandatory Skills –
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Superior reporting capability
- Prince2 and/or PMP certified (desirable)
- Prior experience in technology deployment project.
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration across multiple teams
- Supply chain process understanding from Procure to Pay
- Familiarity with government processes, procedures and systems
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Highly experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power Point)
If you have the above skills and demonstrated experience with a strong track record in leading ICT projects then APPLY NOW!!!!
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Amrita on 03 8506 6553. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au
Job # 12460