- Project Director role – Excellent basic $$$ on offer + super + other benefits!
- Geelong based role
- 3 year fixed term contract
- Part of Program Delivery function
We are looking for 10 – 15+ years experience in program management or Director level across multiple industry sectors, including experience and knowledge in the risk management, reporting, budgeting and control principals is essential.
Operating at an executive level it is expected the successful candidate will have outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to develop, lead and manage critical business relationships both internal and external to the business, at all levels of management.
- Experience in leading significant business transformation projects (including multiple concurrent projects and projects of a complex nature)
- Experience in successfully implementing change and providing recommendations or strategic advice to executive management.
- Provide project directorship expertise to the development and implementation of the aligned program of work to successfully achieve a measurable benefit in improving client outcomes, client experience and scheme viability
- Proven capability in a high level leadership role as well as experience in relationship management at an executive and senior level
- Proven experience in management of cross functional teams and environments, ensuring ongoing high performance of project team members
- Demonstrated experience in building high performance teams
- Must have managed previous program of work – $20 million+
- Ideally have an Insurance, Banking, Health or Utilities background
- Experience in Claims Data Analytics(Highly Desirable)
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11781. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546