- Project SAP Asset Coordinator
- Large Federal Department @ Parramatta
- 9 months contract with a view to extend
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearances sponsored by the client
- Australian Citizen need to apply
Adaps has been scouted to source Project SAP Asset Coordinator for a Large Federal Department @ Parramatta.
The Project SAP Asset Co-ordinator is responsible for identifying, recording, managing, tracking and the capitalization of IT assets within the assigned ICT Program/Project. This position reports directly to the Program/Project Manager.
- Work with ICT Capital Asset Replacement Programs / Projects and BTS Finance area to ensure all ICT Capital Assets generated by the Program/Project are correctly identified, managed and tracked in SAP;
- Ensure hardware and software assets are appropriately procured, recorded, tracked, transferred and recycled in SAP to maximise software license optimisations;
- Liaising with key stakeholders, both internal and external to facilitate asset movements / replacements and decommissioning;
- Integrate various sources of asset data to ensure quality information is available at all times and produce asset reports for the Program/Project;
- Ensure asset management within the Program/Project complies with the Client IT policies, procedures, standards and security practices;
- Develop and update management products related to assets on behalf of the program/project;
- Assist with Program / Project administration, support and coordination functions including but not limited to reporting, document management, meetings and maintenance of the Program / Project site on the Enterprise Project Management (EPM) System;
- All other tasks as directed by the Program / Project Manager and/or PMO related to supporting the Program/Project;
- Adhere to all Client policies and guidelines including information security;
- Agree to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering project asset co-ordination functions; and experience in the use of SAP asset management systems especially software licence and asset management;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in IT hardware asset and software licensing lifecycle processes, policies, agreements, products and procedures;
- Demonstrated experience with software procurement, recording, tracking, transfer and recycling;
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management methodologies preferably PRINCE2 with experience in providing administration, support and coordination functions;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity;
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment with excellent customer service skills;
- Highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills; including the ability draft management product i.e. asset reports on behalf of the program/project as required;
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products – Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc;
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: