- Early July Start
- Must have previous experience overseeing Desktop projects
- East Melbourne location!
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join their dynamic team on an initial 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will be highly organised to meet tight deadlines and have outstanding communication skills.
- Ensures that Program and Project Managers are aware of the planning and estimating expectations
- Consult with the Program and Project Managers throughout the planning and estimating process to ensure consistent and appropriate outputs
- Provides subject matter expertise to Project Managers for planning and estimating
- Develops opportunities to leverage prior estimates and plans into current projects
- Develops and maintains the meeting and workshop outputs
- Ensures that clear documentation and data transition occurs to the Project Manager throughout the process
- Assisting with the development of the business case, the project plan and the collection of high level business requirements
- Participating to the identification of the project scope, project benefits, project risks and issues
- Proven ability to develop business cases and collect high level business requirements;
- Experience in project scoping and planning
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination within an IT Infrastructure environment
- Exposure to ITIL (Highly desirable)
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (Highly desirable)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Works well in a team environment
Please apply using the link below, calling Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting reference #12294 with any questions. Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. Candidates may also be subject to a police and reference check.