- Project Coordinator
- 9 months contract on a view to extend
- Large Government Organisation with excellent Pay rate
- Australian Citizen with NV1 or NV2 Clearance
Adaps has been scouted to source Project Coordinator for a Large Federal Government at Canberra.
The JD is as follows:
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the concurrent delivery of multiple ICT infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated high level organisational skills, attention to detail and effective decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are met.
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent work packages as deliverables against a broader project or program of work.
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to project artefacts, including: Project Initiation documents, Project Plans, Schedules developed within Microsoft Project, Communication Plans, and Risk and Impact Assessments.
- Experience in undertaking research and conducting options analyses in relation to business cases, decision briefs and project deliverables, to guide Senior Executive decision making.
- Ability to follow project management methodology such as Prince2 and other relevant organisational processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong rapport within a project team and foster productive relationships to achieve project outcomes.
The candidate response will be :
- Provide an overview in 600 words or less describing the candidate\’s experience and success against the Selection Criteria.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Kish on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: