- Project Analyst
- 6 – month contract with the view to extend
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Rate on offer upto $800/day
- Availability statistics, governance, dashboarding, Data crunching, Data Analytics,
- Excel and MS office experience, Splunk and presentation tools, good in story telling
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Payments and ATM domain experience will be a plus – hunger to deliver and easy to learn
Values need to resonate with our own, Respect, Own it, Excellence in your own work and for our customers.
- Data Analytics
- Results Focus and pride in accuracy of information
- Proficiency in MS Excel for analytics
- Able to story-tell numbers and graphs to business and operational teams.
- Proficiency in tools to manage Risk, Service Management, Governance, Audit and Assurance.
- Good understanding of banking and branch operations.
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Active Listening
- Works collaboratively
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk and Compliance focus
- Team Player
- Technically savvy
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.