- Programmer Analyst / Pega Business Analyst (Multiple positions)
- Permanent opportunity
- Parramatta, Sydney
- Salary: $ 100K – $130K (incl. super) pa
- Great culture and Opportunity to work with an amazing Team
Adaps is hiring Pega Business Analyst to work with a Large Government Client on a world-class cutting-edge technology project.
What we need in this role:
As a Pega Business Analyst, needs to work with business and the technical team to analyze the requirements and describe to the technical team through User Stories. He/she will participate in all phases of the implementation life cycle working closely with Business Architect and Lead Solution Architect (LSA). He/she will be responsible for development activities to ensure quality deliverables. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Good understanding of Pega property types and decision rules
- Need to have knowledge on user interface both Pega out of the box and generic.
- Need to Test, debug, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, and using the guidelines and quality standards to ensure the programs and applications perform to specification as per the Client Specifications.
- Good understating of Pega flows, interpretation of flow shapes, SLAs, tickets, interpretation of complex flow shapes for business scenarios, OOTB basic functionality understanding.
- Able to coordinate with the Architect in taking design decisions
- Exposure to understanding end to end designing overall Solution Architecture
- Must help, guidance in developing proposals in software designing activities, financial evaluation and costing for recommending software purchase and upgrades.
- Good Communication skills and listening skills to understand the requirements
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Pega platform.
- At least 2 end-to-end Pega implementation experience.
- PCBA or PCSA certification is mandatory.
- PCDC certifications are an added advantage
- Experience with Pega software, frameworks, or functional design.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 037068 5800 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.