- Project Support – Large government organisation
- Initial 3 month contract – $50.00 per hour
- Parramatta NSW – PRINCE 2 – MS Office Suite experience
PROGRAM / PROJECT SUPPORT OFFICER
The Program/Project Support Officer is responsible for delivering and providing co-ordination, administration and support activities to the program /project team throughout the program/project life cycle. This position reports directly to the Program/Project Manager with functional reporting to the PMO.
- Support the successful delivery of programs and projects as per the PMO Policies and Frameworks through effective facilitation, development and maintenance of program/project schedules, financial and monthly reporting
- Coordinate resources, accommodation and logistics for the program/project
- Perform the Configuration Librarian activities in particular management and maintenance of program/project documents on both common drives and the program/project\’s Enterprise Project Management (EPM) workspace
- Management and delivery of major products in accordance with company methodologies and protocols when required as requested by the Program/Project Manager and/or PMO
- All other tasks as directed by the Program / Project Manager and/or PMO related to supporting the Program/Project.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering program/project co-ordination and administration functions in medium to large organisations
- Demonstrated experience in managing financials and completing accurate status reporting against established KPIs throughout the program/project lifecycle
- Demonstrated skills and experience in using contemporary methodologies to support the delivery of customer focused ICT programs/projects
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Relevant tertiary and industry qualification(s) – PRINCE 2/MSP
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Applications close 15/02/2015. Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300.