- Geelong based position
- 12 Months fixed term contract position
- Project/Program Risk Manager with strong understanding in Technology Risk,Operational Risk,Project Risk & Risk Assurance
Our client is currently sourcing for a Project/Program Risk Manager with
- 5-10 Years of experience in project/program management delivery
- Demonstrated experience in Technology Risk Management, Operational Risk Management, Project Risk Management and Risk Assurance.
- Strong understanding of operational risk management and compliance disciplines, third party risk management and excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills is essential.
- Experience in review of change programs and projects with a strong understanding of delivery and delivered risk principles
- Related project management or tertiary qualifications and/or project management certification such as Prince 2 or PMBOK is highly desirable.
Program/Project Risk Manager will be accountable for
- Ensuring effective risk management is taking place across the clients major programs of work
- Establishing clear project/program risk management processes that leverage the project risk management standards aligned to the corporate risks policy
- Assure effective project risk management by leading/participating in risk identification, assessment of risk coverage to ensure there are no gaps in risk management; and perform \’deep dive\’ analysis of treatment plans to ensure treatment plans are effective to mitigate the risk
- Monitor the effectiveness of risk management across the program and projects providing Management and Corporate Risk with insights leading to informed decisions with respect to risk tolerance and/or actions to adjust the risk status.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 0404 891 109 for further details quoting job ref num: #12606. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: