Program Manager – SCADA Network Infrastructure.
Are you a Program manager and love getting your hands dirty in the network infrastructure projects?
Do you want to stay very close to your work and enjoy holidaying at the same time?
If yes, don\’t hesitate to apply for this role.
One of our large client in the Utility industry is looking for a hands on Program Manager to head a key programme of work in Port Macquarie, NSW
Your Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Provide direction for the Program.
- To ensure all SCADA controls are operational and to identify and implement improvements.
- Align the program with the goals and objectives of the business.
- Conduct program planning and identify milestones.
- Optimise resource allocations to maximise performance.
- Ensure timely funding for the program
- Define and manage dependencies of the program with other on-going initiatives.
- Monitor milestones and evaluates progress.
- Identify variances in program progress and take corrective actions.
- Assure proper co-ordination of all line and staff elements to make the program a success.
- Regularly assess and report project status, eg. cost, schedule, quality and risks, to the business initiative manager and senior management.
- Ensure knowledge dissemination among team members and contribution from the project to organisational knowledge management system.
- Accountable for achieving the objectives of the project as defined and agreed to in the Project Management Plan.
- Review status regularly and recommend corrective actions (for risks, issues, deviations).
- Perform Delivery Completion Review at the end of the program
- Maintain the cybersecurity of the SCADA network and supports Capital projects with SCADA components to ensure compatibility and consistency with the existing SCADA network infrastructure.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in a network infrastructure background (Scada preferred)
- Prince2, PMBoK or other recognised Project Management qualifications and/or certifications in Project Management
- Bachelor Degree or Higher Degree in relevant field such as Business, Information Technology, Engineering is preferred
- To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please don\’t hesitate to APPLY NOW with your updated resume in word format.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format to Illa quoting REF:12795 for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Illa on 03 8365 9439.