- Program Manager
- 12 Months contract with Tier-1 Bank
- Daily Rate up to $1300 (Inc. Super) per day
- Experience implementing Salesforce / CRM product, delivering transformation programs and Prior experience working in a Financial Institution or Bank.
- We are undertaking a multi-year program of work to transition sales functionality to the Strategic Enterprise CRM platform (Salesforce)
- This role works with both digital and business stakeholders in the forming and articulation of digital first Customer Value Propositions (CVP’s).
- As the Digital Sub-Domain Delivery Orchestration Lead, you will ensure that execution and strategy are aligned by working with Business Stakeholders, Exec Tech, Product Owners, and Domain Orchestration Leads, including ensuring that the program of work is progressively elaborated and delivered.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of Banker Digital transformational initiatives, from identification to implementation and measurement, to ensure business outcomes are delivered with agility, speed, and low cost.
- You will implement continuous improvements that will enable decision making that ensures funding is allocated to programs that will deliver highest return on investment, alignment to strategic objectives for our bankers and colleagues.
- Experience implementing Salesforce / Client Relationship Management product (preferred)
- Experience within large scale strategy, delivery, and transformation vehicles
- 10+ years’ experience in delivering transformation programs.
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services
- Experience in a large complex business with diverse stakeholders and multiple competing priorities
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 0480 094 306 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.