- Program Manager – Port Macquarie NSW
- 6 month contract – $900+ per day
- IT Security Management program – Utilities
Seeking an experienced Program Manager for an initial 6 month contract in Port Macquarie NSW.
A Program Manager is required for the delivery of an ICT Security Management Program. This contract opportunity is for an initial 6 months with a possible extension based in Port Macquarie NSW 2444. The Program Manager is responsible for providing leadership, management, coordination, and direction to teams delivering ICT Projects as part of a program. The delivery manager will liaise closely with ICT program managers, clients and stakeholders to plan, prioritise and resource the program.
- Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budgets and managers expectations of all project stakeholders
- Creates and delivers business readiness plans
- Reports progress on business readiness targets
- Brings stakeholders to the required level of commitment
- Promotes the change programme vision to staff at all levels of the business operation
- Maintains the business case for funding a program and confirms continued viability.
- Prior experience in similar role(s) in Senior Project or Program Management
- Appropriate knowledge of the Energy (Utility) industry in Australia and current industry reforms
- Proven experience in planning, directing and co-ordinating activities to manage and implement a programme from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage
- Proven experience in planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting on activities related to a program
- Proven experience in ensuring programmes are managed to realise business benefits
- Proven ability in change implementation planning and management
- Relevant tertiary / industry qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Applications close 12/03/2015. Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300.