About the role
Your career with us is about more than money, it\’s about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. Seeking an Analyst Engineer to support and maintain applications. If you want to build your leadership skills, learn new technology, be empowered, be an influencer, improve our process and don\’t like groundhog days then this is the job for you.
- Develop an understanding of our infrastructure stack to manage our infrastructure partners on patching and security remediation activities or perform the activities ourselves
- Improve, enhance, and correct platform operation through monitoring and self-recovery automation across production and non-production environments
- Diagnose problems, applying solutions, timely escalation of issues and documenting knowledge in Knowledge Articles, Known Errors and Recovery Plans
- Apply Incident, Change, Problem and Service Management within a financial services environment
- Maintain a 24/7 production platform requiring rostered out of hours and weekend support
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies
- Design and develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Enterprise tools
- Work closely with Engineering Managers, Scrum Masters and Solution Designers determine platform requirements and priorities
What you will bring:
- 5+ years Technology experience
- 2+ years in Support roles
- 1+ year experience in ITIL Framework (Incident, Change and Configuration Management)
- Good knowledge or understanding of AWS and/or Azure
- Ability to use relevant data analytics to monitor, troubleshoot incidents and problems
- Very good communication and documentation skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management with strong ability to prioritise work
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.