12 Month Contract – view to extend
- The Senior Consultant & Product Owner Business Transaction Banking Experience role represents the voice of the customer, supports and delivers on the vision and roadmap for the end-to-end business transaction banking experience, working closely with the Head of, other Product Owners and leading a multi-disciplinary squad to prioritise the squad backlog and combined Experience Teams backlogs. They also contribute to and lead, the discovery and delivery of new initiatives based on customer needs and business value, and balance this with technical do-ability and risk (desirability, feasibility, viability).
- Role is essential to deliver on B&PB strategy to be fast, digital, effortless, and compliant with AML.
- Ideation and Design: Own the vision/direction of an experience including definition of product roadmap (strategy), research industry & technology trends to create new value propositions, prioritise & maintain Product Backlog, work closely with the team to define what needs to built in the form of initiatives and features
- Planning and Engagement: Agree the customer and commercial outcomes to be delivered by cycle, establish the cycle plan based on capacity and technology sequencing, set sprint goals, determine/establish optimal resource mix, and build senior leader relationships to ensure alignment and engagement
- Delivery and measurement: Enable delivery through responding to key questions, make decisions, review work items, plan, track & report progress, measure success/learnings
- Familiar with tooling such as Clarity, Grace, Confluence, Rally, frontline banking systems knowledge.
- 2+ years Product Owner experience
- Agile training
- Project Management experience
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.