- 6 Months contract with a view to extend.
- Daily rate: $1000/day (Inc. Super)
- Someone with 10+ years of experience in Procurement & Strategic sourcing – Contract negotiations, Relationship management, Ariba.
- Research, develop and implement strategic and operational sourcing policies and procedures for the specific Category of responsibility. Lead specific sourcing projects as identified and contributes to overall functional policy debate.
- Lead or contribute to major, complex, and sensitive supplier negotiations, contract discussions, tender evaluations etc., and provide support to reporting professionals undertaking negotiations at lower levels.
- Produce significant financial and operational benefits and cost reduction for the organisation and enhance the professionalism of external supplier management, reporting to Head of Function on success of initiatives developed.
- Provide specialist Technology Category.
- Ensure the delivery of added value guidance and advisory services is provided to internal customer areas in relation to the purchase of external supplies or services.
- Ensure the provision of effective supplier management and commodity management processes and operational working practices for own
- Technology Category experience allowing the Group to standardise sourcing specifications/ benefit from economies of scale.
- Maintain an understanding of external best practice and new developments within the sourcing field.
- Engender and model the culture of continuous sourcing service improvements for customers.
- Provide professional and ethical behaviour in your actions by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- To confirm with all internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- Coach and advise less experienced Consultants.
- Minimum of 5+ years specifically as a procurement manager or category manager.
- Decision Making
- Managing work
- Professional Relationship Management
- Tertiary qualifications preferred.
- Any accreditation or certificates relevant to procurement
- Memberships to industry organisations
- Ensure that all procurement arrangements comply with group policy with regards to onboarding and vendor selection.
- Identify and implement opportunities for procurement savings.
- Monitor vendor performance.
- Uplift procurement documentation and governance.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call/email Alex on 03 9118 2002/ for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.