- Technical Business Process Analyst
- 3 month contract – $600+ per day
- Port Macquarie NSW 2444
TECHNICAL BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
Seeking an experienced Process Analyst for an initial 3 month contract in Port Macquarie NSW 2444.
The company is carrying out a major review of all key Network Management and Service Delivery processes in order to identify large areas for the Transformation Program. As a result the position will work across 2 major projects.
- Identification of key data required to support the mapped processes
- Business process mapping of the asset inspection process
- Business and technical requirements gathering including identification of key data required to support the mapped processes
- Identification of \”problem\” areas as described by stakeholders or discovered during the course of mapping the processes
- Business and technical requirements documentation.
- Business and technical requirements
- Workshop logistics and outputs
- Collation of information and documentation
- Feedback and approval cycles for all documentation
- Process re-engineering and documentation
- BAU process/procedure documentation
- List of \”problem\” process areas to feed into requirements.
- Exceptional analytical and Process re-engineering skills
- Demonstrated competence in business and/or technical writing
- Experience in business process mapping, including strong stakeholder management skills to obtain needed information
- Knowledge of field asset inspection processes and systems preferred
- Knowledge of asset management and service delivery processes preferred
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 05/11/2015.