- Minimum 3 months contract starting January / early February 2017
- Port Macquarie location
- Excellent working environment & challenging project.
My client, located in Port Macquarie progressing with multiple system programs of work to be implemented by 1 December 2017.
As a result of that process they are in need for Business / Process Technical Analyst for MINIMUM of 3 months\’ contract to start ASAP and assist in meeting the deadline.
To be considered you should demonstrate ability & experience with below mentioned skills:
Brief Profile of Project
Power of Choice
Our client is progressing a multiple system program of work related to the Power of Choice changes to be implemented by 1st December 2017.
This successful candidate will provide solution architecture and design analysis and documentation for projects within the current Power of Choice Program.
Additional Information or Comment
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)
- Work with the existing IT architects team
- Development and maintenance of the applicable Architecture Model, and relevant roadmaps and lifecycle
- Development and maintenance of a Current State, Target State and cohesive Transition Plan for the respective Architecture areas
- Provision of specialist architectural advice and review services of Solution and Technical Architecture documents provided by ICT Solution Architects and Design Team Leaders to ensure they have the appropriate ICT solution to achieve business objectives
Any specialist skill requirements
- Provision of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) architectural expertise
- Project support by documenting and reviewing the current architecture and design and specifying the proposed future architectural solution required to a design level, in conjunction with project constraints, data analysis, policies, guidelines and suitable technology
- Demonstrated sound technical understanding of information and communications technologies and applications
- Proven application of high level conceptual and analytical skills in the use of appropriate tools, including logical models, to contribute to the development of systems architecture in specific areas
- Skills to provide advice on the technical aspects of systems development and integration, including requests for change, deviation from standards, etc to ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly
- Ability to validate Essential Energy needs, analyse options and recommend preferred alternatives to meet short term and strategic business needs
- Ability to accept responsibilities and accountabilities with a focus on delivering outcomes to meet Essential Energy and ICT business objectives
- Working in a high pressure complex environment with the ability to change focus
- Experience and skill in the application of the relevant qualification
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve deliverables
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives
- Strong analytical thinking skills
Please apply using the link below or call Stan on 03 8506 6578 or
connect on LinkedIn – httpssss://www.linkedin.com/in/stanfridlind ref: 12487
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: