- 3 month contract – Parramatta NSW
- $440 per day (inc super) – mid September 2015 start
- ICT PMO – Government organisation
Seeking an ICT PMO Coordinator for a government organisation in Parramatta NSW for an initial 3 month contract. This position will commence in mid September 2015 and pays $440.00 per day incl super.
- Develop, deliver and maintain Knowledge Management and Information Management practices and systems
- Perform quality assurance activities to ensure compliance with company\’s standards and methodologies
- Develop and support the PMO toolset including framework development, training materials, maintenance of skills database etc
- Establish and run a Program/Project Co-ordination Practice for all coordinators within ICT programs/projects
- Keep Project Managers up to date on various issues relating to governance and the PMO activities through a monthly communication mechanism
- Review the current maturity levels of PMO resources and develop and implement training related activities to improve ICT Program and Project delivery.
- Understanding of program management methodologies, preferably Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- Experience in delivering small to medium projects in a complex and diversified environment
- Experience in developing and delivering Knowledge Management systems for a medium to large organisations
- Experience and knowledge in training assessment and delivery
- Experience in developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- Experience in Microsoft Project Scheduling and Visio
- Industry certification(s) – PRICE2 preferred
- Availability to start in mid September 2015
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Andy on 02 9253 4300. Applicatinos close 13/08/2015.