- Platform Architect – Security
- 6-months contract on a view to extend
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent Payrate $1000 to $1100 per day
Adaps has been scouted to source Platform Architect- Security for one of Large Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD.
Program Architects – Platform are accountable for delivering architecture solutions, governance and alignment during the delivery process across Technology Programs which have multiple streams to ensure overall cohesion in meeting the Program objectives and technology strategy.
Equally, Platform Architects are accountable for delivering architecture solutions, governance and alignment during the delivery process across assigned Technology Projects to ensure alignment to the overall Project objectives and technology strategy. Platform Architects will also support the Senior Platform Architect in a multi-discipline Program of work to ensure overall solution alignment.
These roles are accountable for the following:
- Development of options to meet the requirements of the assignment.
- Architectural solutions in change initiatives (i.e. Projects and Programs)
- Program / Project solution alignment to established Technology Strategy and Roadmaps
- Identification, reporting and management of architectural risk within assignments
- Consistency of architecture and design across the assigned assignments
- Contribute to the advancement of strategy and roadmaps through the identification of capability gaps during the delivery process.
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.