NOTE: Australian Citizens are only allowed to apply for this role. Must have Baseline security clearance.
- Driving architectural decisions for interagency approval
- Technical communication, including in the engagement of organisational customers
- Technical assessment of designs and potential program decisions
- Negotiating with stakeholders to achieve mutually agreed outcomes in line with program objectives
- Drafting technical aspects of identity policy including integration standards
- Research and implementation of technical proofs of concepts or reference implementations
- Working with other teams and/or organisations, assisting with the implementation of decisions
To secure this Platform Architect contract, you will show experience in:
- Development of platform architecture and design decisions, based on the needs of customers, delivery partners, and formal governance processes.
- Whole-of-government ICT delivery.
- Specific expertise relating to identity, authentication, multi-service portals, web development, APIs, architecture standards, cyber security, reliability, software lifecycles and/or complex domains.
- Engaging stakeholders to understand and represent their needs, and communicate the value of products and/or technologies.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.