Role :Perl Developer
Work in a holiday destination – Port Macquarie. NSW
Great working environment
One of our utility client is looking for Perl Developer @ Port Macquarie.
Description of the Role:
Role is to support integration between the company\’s efficient work force management system and the control systems for reliable dispatching of staff in the field. Given the nature of these systems it is necessary to work in secured network environments. As one of these systems is responsible for the control of an electrical network, safety is a priority for all work being performed.
Additional Information or Comment
- Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)/role
- Design and develop applications to support integration in secure systems
- Work safely within secure networks
- Support ongoing knowledge management by documenting deliverables
- Support end to end testing of complex integrated environment
- Provide automated solutions to version management, DR readiness and application deployment
Standard skills / Knowledge areas
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or with large virtual teams as required
- Solid software development background in Linux server environments
- At least 3 years recent software development experience in Linux environments
- Experienced C++, Java, NodeJs, Perl, Phyton developer
- Experienced developer using database technologies such Cassandra, Oracle, MongoDB
- Experience in setting up continuous integration and deployment tools such as JIRA/OpenStack/Docker/Ansible
- Experienced in Linux administration and native software development tools
- Experienced in automating functional/modular test cases and stress and volume testing
- Highly desirable experience in modperl, Apache and CVS or similar code control system
- Strong experience in debugging complex code
- Strong Networking fundamentals
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: