- Performance Test Engineer
- Perm role
- Large Bank @ Melbourne
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and Agile Tools like – Jira, Confluence etc.
- Ability to use CI/CD practices and pipelines.
- Exposure to cloud and multi-cloud architecture and concepts AWS, GCP, Azure
- Manage Performance Test Environment setup; Analyze test data complexity mimicking production like load and data masking; Build promotion path to performance test environment
- Understand application architecture, overall technology landscape of the Application, Implementation, surrounding interfaces and downstream systems for Non-Functional Requirements elicitation.
- Work on designing test scenarios in testing tool, workload modelling; Execute Performance Test including Load, Stress, Endurance Test, scalability, Chaos.
- Develop scripts or code to simulate the business critical transactions for various protocols like HTTP/HTML, Web services, MQ, RDP, Java RMI and ODBC using HP Performance Centre, Jmeter, Gatling etc.
- Monitor server metrics of App layer, DB layer and Host Stats using App Dynamics, CA APM, Splunk, Sitescope, Dynatrace, and investigate any bottlenecks identified during the test.
- Working knowledge of at-least 1 programming language- Java, Scala, Python or similar.
- Proficient in test Scripting, workload modelling, test data management, performance environment management, test design and execution, monitoring, performance bottleneck identification.
- Good knowledge in non-functional requirements gathering and mapping of test cases with NFRs.
- Good knowledge in using performance testing tools like HP Performance Centre, Jmeter, Gating, Neoload with different protocols like HTTP/HTML, Web service, MQ, CITRIX ICA Client, RDP, Java RMI and ODBC.
- Hands on experience in application performance monitoring using tools like Dynatrace/App Dynamics, CA APM, Splunk, Grahana
- Hands on experience on using build automation tools like Jenkins, Banboo for automating performance tests and result analysis
- Analyse performance test results and compare with the Non-functional requirements/SLA
- Identifying bottlenecks provide recommendations and co-ordinate with development team in fixing those and triaging.
- Status tracking and preparing detailed test strategy, summary reports.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below with your resume in Word Format. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: