- Performance Test Analyst
- Large Federal Department @ Parramatta
- 6 months contract with a view to extend
Adaps has been scouted to source Performance Test Analyst for a Large Federal Department @ Parramatta.
Must Have: Expertise in HP LoadRunner. Should have experience in Stress Testing, Performance Testing (Software, Hardware and Database) and Endurance Testing.
- Ability and experience in developing detailed stress-performance test scenarios and creating stress-performance test scripts using HP LoadRunner.
- Develop Performance Technical assessments, Test approach, Test scenarios and scripts to meet Performance testing requirements in coordination with project, business and other teams
- Active/Active Hyperconverged Servers with servers running on HCI platform in active-active configuration
- The Performance testing is to include monitoring and applicable results for:
- CPU, RAM, Disc I/O,Response time, Transaction volumes, Transfer rates,httpssss error rates,network traffic,Other parameters determined necessary.
- High Complexity that involves multiple software and hardware components communicating together over multiple LANs and WANs.
- Provide technical expertise in creating performance test scripts, test execution, finding bottlenecks and provide recommendations to internal and external project teams
- Provide technical expertise in providing the analysis and performance monitoring of the applications
- Identify and report on technical issues or risks and collaborate on their resolution
- Provide expertise in Software testing methodologies, concepts and practices.
- Construct and document processes and procedures for the undertaking of testing activities
- Encourage and promote quality excellence within the team, ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: