Accounts Receivable/Peoplesoft Consultant
- Great Opportunity
- Location – Port Macquarie, NSW
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
Our client is a well-established, Australian state-owned electricity infrastructure company which owns, maintains and operates the electrical distribution networks for much of New South Wales, covering 95 precent of the state geography. They have built a strong working culture which provides their employees with work life flexibility as well as a friendly and supportive team environment. An opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable officer has become available to join their team based in Port Macquarie, NSW
- Provide PeopleSoft functional and technical consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the end to end best practice process re-engineering and system configuration for the collection to cash (Accounts Receivable) lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience with End to end Accounts Receivable functions with duties including (but not limited to):
- Monitoring and allocating payments received,
- Liaising and reporting with the finance team,
- Detailed understanding of customer enquiries, collections, complete credit checks, account recs, investigation of disputes and processing adjustments.
- Working knowledge of relevant financial systems and Microsoft Excel
- Degree in Financial Services or other relevant qualifications
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.
This role would suit someone with a Finance Department or Assistant Accountant background.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 85 066 527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: