PEGA Systems Administrator
- 6 months contract!!
- Excellent pay!!
Our large blue-chip IT client is looking for a PEGA Systems Administrator to work on challenging projects.
The successful candidate will perform the Installation, Configuration, Deployments and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of PEGA PRPC runtime environment. This includes the design and implementation of infrastructure from specifications, configuration and deployment of applications, connecting to back-end resources and advanced troubleshooting of complex PEGA applications.
This role requires the candidate to be highly flexible in hours of work and an ability to participate in on call support team.
- Work with the administration and development teams to ensure that designs effectively accommodate long-term maintainability, supportability, robustness, and scalability of software solutions
- Keep abreast of patches including minor and major version releases
- Regular RAP deployments from non-production through production environments
- Evaluating merits and risks of upgrades; coordinating with appropriate staff to execute patches to deployed applications; monitoring day-to-day operational health of deployed applications
- Responsible for maintaining operational health of PEGA PRPC application
- Responsible for updating appropriate system level documentation and knowledge base documentation
- Advise development team on performance improving solutions
- Conduct DR drills on a scheduled basis
- Demonstrated experience in Systems Administration and Analysis
- Strong experience in the Analysis and Tuning of RDBMS
- Strong JVM experience
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated experience in PEGA PRPC Administration 7.1
- Knowledge of source control
- Experience with application/platform performance monitoring tools such as PAL, PMI, AES and Windows Performance Monitor
- Experience in – PEGA Admin Windows, MQ Linux, MSSQL,
- Web application experience in WebSphere App Server (JBOSS/Tomcat experience an advantage)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au