- Payroll SME
- 12 Months Contract with Tier 1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne or Sydney
- Rate on offer upto $900/day incl of super
- Must have 3-5 years payroll experience in Asia region, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, China and India
Role: As an experienced Payroll professional, you will drive the assessment of the payroll information and data to assist the payroll transition project
- 3-5 years payroll experience in Asia region, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, China and India
- Solid understanding of legislation and compliance requirements with respect to Payroll in each jurisdiction
- Understanding of Asia payroll reporting requirement
- Experience in process mapping of payroll (Signavio tool is desirable)
- Project delivery knowledge and experience
- Result focussed and ability to work to tight timeframes and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently to deliver outcomes, prioritise competing workloads in a fast paced and agile environment.
- Effective and open communication skills and solid organisational capability; and
- Strong analytical, reporting and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced excel skills – including pivot tables, VLOOKUP\’s, etc.
- Previous experience working with Workday integration is desirable.
- Assist with mapping out payroll requirement for blueprint build, prepare business process document
- Gather, analysis and define business requirement to ensure the payroll blueprint is populated accurately and to agreed deadlines with all client\’s Asia payroll information in accordance with employee contracts
- Contribute to workshops by sharing business knowledge, subject matter expertise and insight
- Identify any project risks and escalate as required
- Develop SIT and UAT scenarios, review testing scripts to ensure sufficient coverage of business requirements
- Undertake UAT and sign off on testing deliverables.
- Act as a supporting point of contact for project. Responding to payroll related queries in a timely manner
- Undertake business impact assessment & document outcomes.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, company policy and maintaining confidentiality regarding payroll data,
- Supporting the design and delivery of payroll transitioning program for new processes and identified non-compliance with standard processes
- Supporting change management and training activities to ensure new initiatives and business changes are effectively implemented and embedded within the business.
- Map and operationalise the future operating model with the articulation on interaction of people, processes and systems
- Supporting both internal and external stakeholders
- Other related duties as required.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.