Our large consulting client is looking for \”OSS Business Relationship Manager\” at Sydney location.
The OSS Business Relationship Manager is in charge of establishing and maintaining positive relationships with business customers, ensuring that customer\’s feedback and strategy is channelled towards ensuring that appropriate OSS services and solutions are (further) developed to meet those needs.
Work location: North Sydney
Your Responsibilities :
- Constantly liaising with business stakeholders and facilitating the interaction between European OSS Engineering and the local organization during the whole lifecycle of an initiative or project (including the support to the rollout).
- Understanding the business priorities providing views on how OSS can contribute to the business objectives , outline and keep an OSS plan aligned with business objectives.
- Driving the budget outline and review exercises
- Identification of opportunities to increase operational efficiency by OSS solutions.
- Stimulating the identification of synergies and OSS consolidation opportunities
- Performing role of Demand Manager
Extensive experience in the field of IT and business consulting, with hands-on experience in business analysis & requirements capture, end-to-end solution design and architecture, systems integration, software design and development, design assurance and people management.
Overall understanding of service fulfillment, service assurance, inventory management and network engineering processes for a large Telecom Operator, delivered using Industry standard processes (i.e. eTOM framework) and Industry standard COTS products (i.e. Siebel, OpenView, Granite, Netcool, Splunk, Metasolv, Remedy, Infovista)
Good overall understanding of various network technologies including MPLS, IP/VPN, Ethernet, DSL, ATM, SDH and related commercial product offerings.
Specialties: Functional experience includes E2E solution design & architecture, data modeling, application design and development across Tier 1 Telecom Operator\’s OSS landscape.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nitin on 03 8506 6546. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements. Job Ref:12528
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au