- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Largest Essential Commodities Company
- North Sydney
One of the largest essential commodity company is hiring Oracle Cloud – Project Manager who has experience with a Financials implementation into the cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager in a consulting environment.
- 5+ years of experience in full life cycle ERP implementations or equivalent experience managing large, complex, ERP solutions.
- Ideal candidates will have previous experience with multiple implementations involving Oracle ERP or have functional knowledge of Oracle ERP systems from a business user perspective.
- Experience with Oracle cloud or Oracle fusion is preferred.
- Background with Oracle Financials and Oracle Supply Chain Management, specifically Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay lifecycles.
- Experience in represented the customer on the buying / implementation would be a huge plus
- Experience working with mixed teams including onsite and offshore resources
- Industry experience in logistics and manufacturing, including financials/back-end integration is a plus.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile approaches to project management.
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time (including but not limited to implementations, upgrades, and new installations).
- Deep understanding of project management methods and processes with the ability to apply them to projects.
- Sound judgment and the ability to know when to listen vs. ask questions.
- Strong time management skills as you\’ll have multiple priorities to focus on in a week that often change based on client demands.
- The ability to be self-directed and work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- Strong business and technical acumen.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.