The role is responsible for enhancing, maintaining and supporting Oracle for the Fund.The team is accountable for ensuring the Oracle platform capability and operational processes continues to be fit for purpose and in line with end user expectations.
- Advanced technical knowledge, understanding and ability to troubleshoot, support, maintain and enhance business applications used in financial services:
- Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning
- Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management
- Oracle Cloud Enterprise Performance Management
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft product knowledge (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Visio)
- Experience in Financial Services functions including some level of competency in two or more of the following specific areas:
- Financial Reporting
- Experience of project (or project like) co-ordination activities
Desirable Capabilities and Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL processes including Incident, Service Request, Problem and Change Management;
- Experience using service desk tools for managing incidents, service requests, knowledgebase.
- Broad/ deep & Technology experience from within the Financial Service sector and Funds Management.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: