- Oracle CCB
- Business Analyst
- immediate start
Our Client is moving off legacy system to Oracle CCB and they have just finished fit gap and is moving into design / build out phase. They have two positions open for functional and technical resources to take functional design into development phase.
- Should have broad functional knowledge of the product in at least 2-3 core functional areas (Billing, Payments, Credit and Collection and Financials)
- Strong technical skill with hands-on experience in Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) 2.4
- Good knowledge of OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework).
- Should have advanced knowledge in CC&B Java and Oracle Database.
- Strong knowledge of CC&B data model
- Strong knowledge in using Hibernate Query Language, XAI Web Services and CCB Configuration Tools (Scripting(BS,SS), portals, UI maps, Zones etc)
- Extensive experience writing high performance, multi-threaded, critical java applications over large databases including Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g.
- Extensive experience with Oracle Utilities SDK and Eclipse 3.7
- Good knowledge of Unix
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts
- Extensive experience developing stored procedures in Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g.
- Candidate will have the ability to convert functional spec into detailed technical specs
- Responsible for development and unit testing per design specifications; or, if retained through the Testing Phase, break/fix type development to provide resolution under defect management processes.
- May be assigned and responsible for some technical design work.
- Follows Client development standards, utilizing templates and tools to complete work efforts in a timely manner and within project budget constraints
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Nick on 1800 50 51 52.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.