- 7-month fixed term to full time opportunity
- Melbourne based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer up to $125K Inc Super
- Create great digital experiences
About the role
The Digital Sales Test & Target Team exists to optimise client digital experience (including web, internet and mobile banking channels) through executing experiments (A/B or multivariate testing) and providing targeted experiences to our customers based on their needs. As a Web Developer you will build and implement new experiments and personalised experiences, using Adobe Target, to improve the customer experience and increase digital sales outcomes.You will manage the end-to-end development of new opportunities, from sizing / shaping the solution through to implementing the experience to customers. You will work with business and technical stakeholders to identify and implement improvements to how we deliver optimisation and personalisation across our digital experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Business stakeholders including UX/UI, Product, Digital and Marketing specialists to shape and create new test experiences, ensuring that tests are built to required specifications
- Explore and deliver new capability initiatives that enable scaling the use and value of Optimisation and Personalisation into new channels and experiences
- Identify and implement improvements to development practices and processes to continuously improve speed to market, customer experience and benefit realisation
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of web application development and accessibility development practices
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (or other CMS platforms) and Analytics Tools (such as Adobe Analytics)
- Understanding of optimisation platforms (such as Adobe Target) and experience is highly valued
- Understanding of version control system such as Git
- Experience working with agile practices.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.