- Sydney Based location
- Multiple permanent positions
- Experience in managing online applications using Vignette, Java Script,CSS
Our large consulting client is currently sourcing for a Online Portal Client
- Location: Sydney
- Multiple positions
- Permanent career opportunity
Role : Successful candidate will design the portals, mobile applications, and the services to support these, both from a function and a non-functional point of view.
As an Online Application Architect, you will take technical ownership of the applications developed in the Online Technology space at our clients place.
· Good experience with CMS (Opentext Vignette, Adobe AEM)
· CSS Frameworks (Boostrap, Foundation)
· Java Frameworks (Spring, JSR 168, JSR 268)
· Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, Lambda)
· Databases (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB)
· Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
· Puppet / Chef
· Unix/Linux experience essential
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting ref no#12087. Applications close on 01/02/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs