Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Digital Workplace Engineer/ O365 Consultant to join us as an integral part of our new Collaboration Services team supporting the day-to-day operations and being involved in projects
The services defining our Digital Workplace include:
- Microsoft 365 – Office 365, Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, Azure, Intune, etc.
- Intranet solutions – SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, WorkVivo
- Conditional or Adaptive Access to O365 Services
- Mobile Device and Application Management including BYOD services
- Vulnerability & Patch Management hybrid collaboration solutions.
- Manage Office 365 platform and On-premise Hybrid services end to end.
- Responsible for the delivery and support of Digital Workplace services in accordance with the client\’s Technology vision, strategy, standards, and architectural objectives.
- Initiate and lead the review and redesign of processes or procedures in relation to Digital workplace services, on an ongoing basis, to deliver improved team productivity or efficiency.
- Provide technical assistance and support across all teams within Service Management as required.
- Responsible for the resolution of service issues related to the Digital workplace in alignment with agreed Technology Operational processes and tools (e.g via service desk incident allocations, escalation processes and reporting requirements). This includes On-Call support on a roster basis.
- Lead and manage \’Proof of Concept\’ activities in relation to new technologies applicable to Digital Workplace services.
- Take a lead role in directed research activities related to Digital Workplace Services
- Facilitate the identification and mitigation of service risks related to Digital Workplace services
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) advice and consultation in relation to core competencies to all areas of the business as required.
- Work as an effective Technology team member. Including the support, mentoring and coaching of other team members and recognising contributions of others to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Manage Mobile services and management end to end
- Contribution to Strategic funded projects and Production Service Initiatives.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Digital Workplace Manager.
Ideal experience you will bring to the role:
- Office 365 -, Teams, SharePoint & Intune experience in a similar role any experience with intranets and WorkVivo would be advantageous.
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills required
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively and interpret insights in to actions
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems or related business discipline or equivalent industry experience.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.