- Permanent /Part – time Opportunities
- Melbourne /Brisbane
- Salary Ranges from $75,000 Incl Super to $100,000 Incl Super
- NDIS and AHPRA registration is essential
- Maintain a functioning knowledge and understanding of the various funding streams such as NDIS, Home Care Packages and SWEP.
- Develop and maintain a regular appointment cycle with clients.
- Addressing unique challenges experienced by clients.
- Liaise and maintain good communications with patients, particularly with respect to jointly setting goals in the development of treatment strategies and ensuring informed consent.
- Efficiently and effectively conduct comprehensive ADL, equipment and mobility and home modification assessments within the community setting.
- Maintain skill and knowledge of current trends in treatment techniques, best standard equipment recommendations and home modifications.
- Perform a variety of clinical job roles as needed and be willing to assist in all services and at all sites.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current Occupational Therapist registration with AHPRA
- Minimum six months clinical experience.
- Competency in Microsoft Office and Cliniko software
- Experience in community/aged care/paediatric arenas.
- Sincere passion for helping a diverse range of clients.
- Ability to establish genuine rapport with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Unrestricted current driver\’s license.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Saaly on 0488 727 044 or Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.