- Expressions of Interest – Global Company
- Knowledge implementing Oracle ERP Applications
- OBIEE, OBIA, Informatica & Business Objects experience desirable
Expressions of interest invited for OBIEE Developers to deliver high quality BI solutions for dashboards and reporting. This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your BI skills within a company that has business dealings in over 140 countries around the world.
You would be required to translate various business requirements into ERP specifications whilst managing the testing and implementation process. You will also act as the first escalation point for production problems and fixes, and provide specialist advice on Oracle ERP capabilities and usage.
Ideally you will have the following proven skills/ experience:
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence/Data warehousing concepts and methodologies
- Experience using BI Tools such as OBIEE, OBIA, Informatica, and Business Objects
- Data visualisation products like Qlikview or Tableau
- Knowledge implementing and/or supporting various Oracle ERP Applications (e.g. Financial, HR or Supply Chain)
- Oracle reporting tools (e.g. Discoverer, FSG, Business Intelligence), workflow and SQL
- Knowledge of business intelligence applications (e.g. TM1, Cognos)
Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management, exceptional technical specification writing/documentation skills are necessary. If this is you, then please apply following the link below.
**Candidates with a valid Australian work permit only need apply, no sponsorship available. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**