- Network Operations Engineer
- Permanent role
- Melbourne based (can work from anywhere in Australia)
- Salary upto $135K + Bonus & Benefits
- Large Financial Organization
- Proven track record of creating complex network design solutions, including building HLD/LLD as per the strategic direction set from architecture teams.
- Deep understanding of network design principles.
- Leading the team in developing world-class network designs.
- Collaborate across internal teams to understand holistic infrastructure and build network designs with these dependencies in mind.
- Effectively communicate issues to engineers within/outside the immediate team and implement resolutions/work-around to mitigate impacts.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and tasks as assigned.
- Develop expertise in specific areas (i.e., technology, product) and mentor colleagues by transferring skills to the team via presentations or documentation etc.
Key skills needed to perform this role:
- Experience as a network designer.
- Strong practical knowledge of designing/implementing/troubleshooting multivendor environments.
- Proven track record in building complex network designs.
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching protocols (examples: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF)
- Real world experience in Datacentre & Backbone technologies (e.g.: MPLS, TE, VXLAN, LDP)
- Proven experience in deploying and operating voice technologies (e.g.: SIP, SBC)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science/IT and/or equivalent experience
- Strong practical knowledge of multivendor platforms, including Juniper, Cisco & Arista
- Industry certifications, Juniper and Cisco – such as JNCIE, CCIE, CCNP, JNCIP
- A relevant degree in a related technical discipline or equivalent experience in a large-scale network environment.
- Ability to work in and keep up with a fast-moving environment via effective prioritization and time management.
- ITIL certifications a plus
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.