- Enterprise Architect to provide technical guidance
- CCNP/ CCIE highly regarded
- 6 month contract w/ extensions
Join an exciting network integration project to design and advise on the implementation of effective solutions and drive architectural outcomes. Provide technical oversight and guidance to further solution development. Guide technical and non-technical resources in developing complex network solutions. Provide support to the Project Manager regarding effort and estimates.
- Certifications: Current MCSE, CCNP as a minimum. CCIE, CNE held in high regard
- Strong working experience Microsoft technologies and be conversant with Exchange, VMWare, Citrix, Active Directory and network switches;
- Strong knowledge of LAN, WAN, VLAN and networking technologies, components and protocols.
- In depth technical configuration and delivery of, MPLS, Routing and Switching, ACI.
- Wireless and Load Balancing would be a plus.
- Ensure software versions, hardware and user configurations templates are maintained, and meet the standards.
- Understand the industry direction and new services to ensure speedy deployment to meet business demands.
- Drive the infrastructure forward to maintain currency, flexibility and high availability
- Demonstrated success at engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels, especially success at negotiating successful outcomes between stakeholders with conflicting and time-sensitive priorities. Solving complex problems Contribution to developing strategy
Please apply using the link below, calling Cass Drum on 03 8506 6578 quoting reference #12270 with any questions. Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. Candidates may also be subject to a police and reference check.