The client seeks experienced range of Developers who is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. The developer will be responsible for building, developing, or maintaining code in a large enterprise system.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve and maintain existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Experience developing and delivering large scale applications utilising established development tools, guidelines and conventions including the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- SQL / Entity Framework
- Experience with TFS
- Unit / Automated UI testing
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage stakeholder relationships in a challenging IT environment
- Demonstrated experience in supporting large applications in a production environment
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using devops toolset
- CI/CD Practices
- Experience with PowerShell automation
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- Reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Understanding the business context of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment environment.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9118 2071 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.