Our large consulting is hiring qualified and experienced Mulesoft Developer to commence ASAP for initial six month contract on a view to extend based in Sydney.
What you will need to be considered:
- Able to interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets
- Assist in making technology decisions related to Mulesoft/eCommerce environment
- Development and maintenance of technical and process documentation
- Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the integration requirements.
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary for the role.
- Should be able to interact with the client directly
Qualifications / Minimum experience:
- 3+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mulesoft 3.x
- Designs and develops using EAI/B2B solution on B2B tools and J2EE concepts.
- Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using Mulesoft,
- Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development.
- Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
- Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services , open API development, and SOA concepts.
- Solid understanding of the design patterns
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 12805.