- MuleSoft Developer
- 10 Months Contract with possible ongoing extension
- Large Government Organisation
- Location: Olympic Park, Sydney
- Hybrid model(Minimum 3 days/week in ofice)
- Experience in integration service (RESTful/SOAP/Messaging) services across different platforms, API development and application servers (ideally JBoss clustered).
- Rate range on offer from $800 – $930/day Inc. Super
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by client.
- Candidate must hold Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship
- Candidate must provide COVID Vaccination certificate.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Seeking a skilled MuleSoft Integration Developer to design, prototype, and implement integration services within a complex organization. Collaborate with project teams, architects, and users to create secure, high-quality MuleSoft Services that integrate across platforms and databases. Responsible for end-to-end integration management, documentation, troubleshooting, and adherence to project timelines and data migration specifications.
Design, prototype, develop, test, and implement MuleSoft Integration services in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework in a large and complex organisation.
- Work closely with the project team, team lead and architect to produce technical and support documentation on new and enhanced high quality secure MuleSoft Integrations and Services.
- Develop MuleSoft Services that integrate with different platforms that also use relational databases.
- Liaise with users to determine requirements, develop, and implement robust solutions that meet these requirements.
- Manage and maintain the efficient operation of the end-to-end Integration process, including scheduling, error handling, and daily maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Use project control mechanisms to ensure the timely delivery of working and reliable applications.
- Contribute to the specification of data integration, both content and structure, for end-to-end migration from source to target systems.
- Liaise with external vendors to acquire and provide technical details of communication specifications.
- Adhere to all client policies and guidelines including information security.
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PP&G related to delivering / supporting the Program/Project; and
- Agree to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
To be successful in this role, candidate will have.
Certified MuleSoft Developer or extensive experience in MuleSoft Integration and API development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in integration service (RESTful/SOAP/Messaging) development and experience with RESTful services and SOAP services across different platforms.
- Strong and proven development experience with application servers (ideally JBoss clustered) with caching and relational databases (ideally Oracle/MS SQL Server).
- Solid understanding of design principles, integration patterns, and best practices including messaging systems.
- Experience must include flow design and API development, RAML and/or Swagger, JSON, XML, XML schemas, and SOAP and REST based web service development.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions and documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to deal professionally, tactfully, and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all organisational levels.
- Experience with systematic troubleshooting on MuleSoft.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team in an Agile environment.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick – 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
Must have experience using MuleSoft, API, RESTful, SOAP technologies, application servers and currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – MuleSoft Developer, MuleSoft Integration, MuleSoft Integration Engineer, MuleSoft Integration Specialist, API development, RESTful, SOAP