- Daily Rate Range $700 -$790 per day
- 12 months contract with possible extension
- Large Federal Client @ Parramatta
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by client
- Responsible for the design and build of high-quality Interfaces between Applications and Services for the client.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement MuleSoft Integration services in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework in large and complex organisations.
- Work closely with the project team, team lead and architect to produce technical and support documentation on new and enhanced high quality secure MuleSoft Integration and Services.
- Develop MuleSoft Services that integrate with different platforms.
- Liaise with users to determine requirements, develop and implement robust solutions that meet these requirements.
- Manage and maintain the efficient operation of the end-to-end Integration process, including scheduling, error handling, and daily maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Use project control mechanisms to ensure the timely delivery of working and reliable applications.
- Contribute to the specification of data integration, both content and structure, for end-to-end migration from source to target systems.
- Liaise with external vendors to acquire and provide technical details of communication specifications.
- Certified MuleSoft Developer or extensive experience in MuleSoft.
- Experience in MuleSoft Integration and API development experience.
- 3 or more years of experience in integration with RESTful services and SOAP services across different platforms.
- Solid understanding of design principles, integration patterns, and best practices including messaging systems.
- Experience must include flow design and API development, RAML and/or Swagger, JSON and REST based web service development.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions and documentation.
- Experience with systematic troubleshooting on MuleSoft.
- Experience with Jenkins and Git.
- Understanding of Kubernetes.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team in an Agile environment.
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.