- 20 Months Contract with Large Government organisation
- Start date – ASAP
- Location: Parramatta, Sydney
- Rate on offer $458/day (Incl super)
The Mobile Device Specialist is responsible for supporting and implementing technologies which include mobile smart phones, tablets and data SIM cards to maintain levels of mobility support throughout the organisation.
- Ensure the Mobile smart phone and all mobile-phone peripheral technologies are in line with client organisation Architecture.
- Research mobile technologies best suited to organisation and are compatible with organisation Architecture.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, which include internal customers of all levels within client organisation. This will include taking inbound and outbound calls.
- Support mobile devices, including Mobile Phones, Tablets and Data SIM Cards.
- Assist in the development of training and support infrastructure capability to ensure ongoing solution support.
- Arrange service activations and deactivations for all Mobile Phones and Data SIM Cards across the organisation as a central point of contact with mobile providers.
- Liaise with other business units and projects within and external to client organisation to ensure compatibility and future proofing technologies.
- Log all enquiries and jobs in a Ticketing System to ensure efficient use of resources within client organisation.
- Adhere to all client organisation policies and guidelines including information security.
- All other tasks as directed by the Field Support Manager in consult with the PMO related to delivering / supporting the Program/Project.
- Demonstrated experience in Mobile Technologies covering all Mobile Smart Phones.
- Demonstrated and direct experience in Mobile technology rollout and transfer including re-enrolment and factory reset of smart phone devices
- Proven experience at appropriate level in ICT projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability with MS Office at advanced levels.
- Demonstrated ability with Airwatch Mobile Device Management Systems
- Demonstrated understanding and ability with Google Account creation
- Strong capacity to plan, organise and document guides and processes
- Demonstrated wide ranging technical knowledge of mobile technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and implement best practice solutions with minimum service disruption to Operational Police.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.