- Mid-level to Senior Fraud Analyst – Looking out for Analysts with 3+ years’ experience in financial crime and cyber fraud & atleast 2 years’ experience with exploring the use of large amounts of data (structured & unstructured)
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne CBD
- Salary on offer upto $104,000 (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- Must have experience in Fraud analysis and/or modelling of fraud data
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
Skills and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a financial crime and cyber fraud experience is essential particularly in phishing & malware detection.
- At least two years’ experience with exploring the use of large amounts of data (structured & unstructured).
- Proven ability to build new capabilities and evolve existing capabilities.
- Demonstrated strong communication and negotiation skills (written & verbal) and an ability to confidently express ideas, findings or concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to influence change.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to grow stakeholder relationships, build trust and provide ongoing support for Client’s wider teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to take a customer driven approach and consistently make decisions with the customer experience front of mind.
- Think outside the square by creating and implementing innovative solutions.
- Extensive understanding of data analytics, data modelling, data strategies and/or sound technical experience.
- Improve engagement within our team and grow our relationships with fraud operations teams and other stakeholders.
- Improvement in prevention & detection strategies to meet and exceed our annual targets for loss, customer experience and detection performance.
- Identify and manage fraud risks.
- Governance ownership and accountability for fraud risks, controls, models and audit items
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of the health & safety policies procedures & legislation.
- Conform with all relevant internal operating policies & procedures.
- Provide professional and ethical behaviour in your actions by ensuring compliance with bank standards, internal operating policies and procedures.
- Contribution to the delivery of goals in-line with the Group Investigations and Fraud strategy.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you have experience in Fraud analysis and/or modelling of fraud data & currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – Fraud Analyst, Senior Analyst – Fraud, Risk Analyst, Senior Risk Analyst, Fraud Management consultant, Risk Management Consultant, Cyber Fraud Analyst, Risk Assessment, Financial Crime