- Microsoft Azure Integration Consultant
- 6 Months Contract (with a view to extension) – Large Sports Organisation
- Melbourne – (Hybrid Model, requiring all employees to attend the office for a minimum of 2 days per week)
- Rate range on offer from $700 – $850 (with some flexibility for the ideal candidate!)
- Flexible working practices, free car parking & many more
- Expertise in .NET, Azure, SQL, System integration experience
The Microsoft Azure Integration Consultant plays a key role in helping businesses leverage the capabilities of Microsoft Azure cloud services to build robust, scalable, and efficient integration solutions. This involves collaborating with clients, understanding their business needs, and designing integration strategies that align with their goals.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Azure cloud services, particularly Azure Integration Services and related tools.
- Experience in designing and implementing integration solutions using Azure.
- Proficiency in .NET, Azure, SQL & System integration.
- Having experience with the DB2 database is preferable, but not required.
- Knowledge of integration patterns and best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex integration issues.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve – 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you are a Microsoft Azure Integration Consultant having in background in Integration, Azure, .Net, SQL & currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.