12 Months contract with a view to extend
$850 (Inc. Super) per day
Java Developer – Microservices – AWS
We are looking for an Analyst Engineer, who likes challenges and is willing to learn, to develop, maintain and continuously improve the availability, performance and capacity of our technology services.
Cards Microservice team in Personal Everyday Banking domain is building microservices and miniApps in a multi-cloud environment to provide various cards related products and services to our customers.
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing, maintaining and testing microservices and/or miniApps according to detailed technical, functional and non-functional specifications.
- Providing after hour support to existing microservices in production if needed
- Working with DevOps for infrastructure setup, CI/CD maintenance, patching
- Investigating problems and providing resolution to the issues
- Assisting QAs to build integration testing, blackbox testing, performance testing and synthetics testing
- 2 + years of general IT experience delivering changes to a technical service using CI/CD techniques
- JAVA 8 or about programming skill
- Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
- AWS and/or Azure knowledge
- Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Docker
- REST APIs
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- Test Driven Development approaches
- Unit Testing and Dependency Injection
- Experience in development/support of Cards mainframe applications(VisionPlus, TRAMS, MBS, MBS, ACAP) is a bonus.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.