- Microservice Analyst Engineer
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Salary upto $110K + Benefits
- Large Financial Organization
Analyst Engineer, Microservices developer
Our Microservices team is seeking a passionate Software Engineer to help design and deliver RESTful APIs by building Microservices using Cloud technologies that will be used by different applications in order to improve customer\’s banking experience
- The successful applicant will be part of our delivery team and will be responsible for
- Design, implement and manage continuous integration
- Manage build, deploy scripts and systems
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement
- Recommend solutions and help teams with implementation
- Actively facilitate continuous improvement
- Manage and plan their own work with minimal supervision
- Be available to carry out production deployment and support activities
Technical Skills required:
- Experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot, Gradle, Kafka
- Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (DynamoDB, RDS, S3, EC2, Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch), AWS certification preferable
- Experience with Kafka
- Strong working knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Understanding of API gateways such as Kong
- Quality first mind-set for writing code using techniques such as TDD and BDD, excellent debugging skills
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- DevOps capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, CI/CD pipeline, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices
- Experience with Tomcat, Gradle, Hystrix Circuit Breakers, Testing tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Solid understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Effective time management and communication skills.
Nice to have
- Event driven programming (Basics of Reactive libs, Kafka and MQ)
- Docker container (Basic knowledge on usage)
- Any RDS (Preferably Postgres)
- CI/CD (Ability to configure and maintain)
- Linux (Basic knowledge on RHEL)
- Rules Engine (Exposure to one of DRL/Jboss rules/ Decision Manager)
- Agile Methodology and Test-Driven Development (Basic exposure)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Suzy- 0388045883 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.